WHAT IS HACCP CERTIFICATION ?
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a process control system designed for any organization those who are dealing with Manufacturing, trading, supply, retailing, packing, transportation, farming etc of food product to identify and prevent microbial and other hazards in food chain. HACCP includes steps designed to prevent problems before they occur and to correct deviations through a systematic way as soon as they are detected.
Such preventive control systems with documentation and verification are widely recognized by scientific authorities and international organizations as the most effective approach available for producing safe food.
Benefits of HACCP Certification
- Minimize the Food safety Hazards contamination in Food.
- Reduce the potential Food born diseases, which may cause due contamination of food.
- Improve Compliance level with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
- Effective communication on food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food Supply chain
- Improve the business potential among the competitor
- Improve the confidence of customer and end user.
- Reduce cost of Food Analysis.